01 September 2010

Almost done

Movies reviewed (and posted): 192/250

HOMG! SO EXHAUSTED! Watching this many movies in this little space is totes not recommended. I will be SO glad when it is all over! Which it should have been, I kno. But, real life does tend to drag me away from this stuff.

My mum was on holidays the last two weeks, so I've been totes busy with familying. Still, I am trying my darnest to get all these movies done. My new goal is for before school starts on September 9th, 'cause I really don't want to be doing this with uni, too.

I should be done by then.

Anyway, that's where I am. I'm totes sry for the missing reviews, some of these movies are rly hard to find! (I'm still looking!)

So, yeah, that's the plan.

You should comment! I like comments. Stupid friends (you kno who you are!). Thanks for those who do comment! They make me super happy!

I'd like to say I'm off to watch movies, but I can't. I am going to go off to write some more reviews now, though! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Good luck with watching the rest of the movies! I've been busy IRL too so haven't been watching or commenting on the blog lately sorry! :( I'm going to sit down and read all the reviews I missed in a couple of days though, and comment on ones I've seen. :) Good luck with Uni too!
    Even though you didn't get it done in 2 months it's a pretty darn good attempt!! Top points for effort. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, I'm going to need it! Totally swamped with uni stuff! D: [Thank for the luck in that, too! :D]
    :D That's alright! IRL comes before interwebz ... or so I've heard! :P
    holy! That's a LOT of reading! You're gunna need all that luck you just gave me!
    I thought so, which is why I'm way less stressed now. I mean, like, 200 movies in 60 days? Who else has been crazy enough to do it?

    ReplyDelete