31 January 2011

A Christmas Story (1983)


Trailer

You'll shoot your eye out.
So basically: Ralphie is a nine year old boy in the 1940's, his favourite radio program is Little Orphan Annie and he is convinced that a Red Ryder BB Gun is the perfect Christmas gift. Now, he just needs to convince everyone else, including Santa.

I watched the first 20 minutes of this a couple of years ago and I just couldn't watch it. I thought it was dumb. But, I (obviously) watched it again. This time I got into it. The premise is pretty simple, duh it's a kid's film, but it was cute and funny. If you grew up with this, of course you're going to love it, but it is still enjoyable for new viewers like me!

Just that fact alone means it deserves to be on the list.

Ziggi seal of approval!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha "I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN!"
    "Of course you ca...Well...Um...You can put your arms down at school"

    Such a good example of how parents really do not understand how they sound to us

    ReplyDelete