17 December 2010

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)


Trailer

The battle of Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin.
So basically: The Fellowship split up and stroll their separate ways, but they are still on epic strolls.

I know one of them has to be the lowest on the list, but I am very upset that this is at the bottom. (I can’t decide which should actually be the lowest, because I love them all). Merry and Pippin are, obviously, my favourite characters and this film really lets them shine as they are separated from the group and go into Fangorn (the Ents are pretty awesome, as well). Also, it has Helm’s Deep, how epic is that scene, rly?!

The epicness of the first film continues into this one (duh! They were filmed continuously) so that is why this deserves to be on the list.

Ziggi seal of approval!

3 comments: