08 July 2010

Bonnie and Clyde (1967)


Trailer

There's nothing wrong with me, I mean I don't like boys.
So basically: Bonnie Parker is a bored Texan who meets small time bank robber Clyde Barrow. Bonnie and Clyde team up to rob banks and together they get their names in the paper! They gather up three others to become the Barrow gang: C.W. Moss, their mechanic, and Clyde's brother, Buck, and his wife, Blanche.

It was just alright. I went into the picture thinking I was going to like it, but I didn't really get anything out of it. I was defs expecting a lot more than what was shown to me. Faye Dunaway was absolutely stunning as Bonnie Parker, it should be mentioned. The plot was alright, but it just feels like something was missing.

It doesn't deserve the "prestige" of the list.

Ziggi seal of disapproval!

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how this film can be described in any way as disappointing, it was a great movie, you just don’t have the ability to appreciate it. This movie might not seem all that special to you, but it was a groundbreaking and influential film at the time. It still holds up as a classic. Great acting, writing, direction, and the action scenes still are very good, it’s an awesome movie.

    ReplyDelete