22 August 2010

All About Eve (1950)


Trailer

Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!
So basically: A great admirer of broadway actress Margo Channing works her way into Margo's inner circle. At first, Eve Harrington, the admirer, seems like a docile, innocent young girl and everyone in Margo's circle warms up to her. However, she soon starts to push herself too far into Margo's life ...

Both times I watched this film I didn't like it. It was boring and the characters were so bland it hurt. I wanted to turn the movie off, but I couldn't, y'kno. I didn't care about any of them and when Eve turned out to be all manipulative I was like, wow original. Of course she's going to be like that.

I don't understand this picture at all and it doesn't deserve to be on the list.

Ziggi seal of disapproval!

No comments:

Post a Comment