01 August 2010

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)


Trailer

Uh, sir, he drove off the roof.
So basically: Jason Bourne is a rouge assassin with amnesia who has been on a long search to find out what happened to him. He was in hiding until a British journalist started poking around and found out something he shouldn't. When Bourne hears this, he goes to get the journalist, set on discovering what he knows, but the CIA kills the journalist before Bourne can get anything out of him, save the codename Blackbriar. Now, Bourne must fight against the CIA to uncover the mystery surrounding him and Blackbriar.

So, I've seen the entire Bourne trilogy once, and my knowledge of the previous two was foggy going into this film. I think it was enough, tho, to understand the movie well (I missed a couple of things, but they didn't have much to do with the whole mission). Anyway, it's an alright movie. Certainly an enjoyable one, but it's not brilliant by any means. I mean, there are so many government assassin/agent movies out there and this one didn't stand out for me.

It's good, but it defs does not deserve to be on the list.

Ziggi seal of disapproval!

No comments:

Post a Comment